Our Funeral and Cremation Services
In addition to being Kingston's main burial ground, Cataraqui Cemetery and Funeral Services is a provincially licensed funeral establishment offering many of the services once only available by area funeral homes. Our funeral directors are on staff to help guide your family through the emotional tasks in making all the necessary arrangements. Our concept is simple: offer families a cost practical variety of sensible options - all with exceptional and service. At a time of need, your family's first call should be the only call for funeral, cemetery and monument arrangements. Our unique programs were created by listening, understanding and reacting to provide families what they need and want.
Arrangements can be made at the time of need or they can be pre-planned in advance. When the time of need comes, support, guidance and assistance will be offered with your family’s very first call. A funeral director is available 24/7 to arrive and receive you or your loved one in to our care.
Addressing immediate and aftercare needs, families find peace of mind and countless benefits with our convenient and inclusive funeral services:
- You and your family can reach our Funeral Directors, any time of day or night. With just that first call, our funeral directors begin carign fro your and your family by will guiding you on what to do until they arrive shortly after to transfer and receive a loved one into our care;
- You and your family will be offered simplified information, practical services and affordable pricing with no pressure of upsell - regardless of your burial wishes or other arrangements;
- You and your family will receive helpful aid and support in preparing notices, tributes, memorial services and celebrations of life;
- You and your family will benefit with our inclusive 'Aftercare Assistance' for the many complicated estate forms, documents, cancelations and benefit applications;
- You and your family will gain peace of mind in knowing that final wishes can be thoughtfully pre-arranged or pre-planned, thereby relieving you or your family of the burden of financial responsibility and reducing stress at a difficult time;
- You and your family are presented with the simplicity of arranging several complementary and comprehensive services - all at one location with one convenient and trusted provider, bypassing the hassles of several third party funeral homes or service providers.